Blow Your Own Glass’ is a hands-on experience designed to give participants a taste of glassblowing. Students receive one-on-one instruction from our professional glassblowing artists while learning simple techniques for adding color into molten glass and how to shape one of five basic glass art forms. Instruction for the ‘Blow Your Own Glass’ is approximately 30mins per person.
Choose from 6 options: Bowl, Sea Float, Ornament, Paperweight, pumpkin or Flower
Go Bigger: Ornament, Sea Float, or Bowl; Additional $45 per person
Specialty: Vase, Cup, Fluted Bowl, or Small garden art; Additional $60-$ 90 per person
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- 72 hours notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and not included in the cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.