The ‘Make Your Own Glass’ Experience is designed to give children ages 5 and up a hands-on experience with glass. Children will learn basic techniques for adding color to molten glass, and with the help of an instructor, will create their own glass piece. Instruction for the ‘Make Your Own Glass’ Experience is approximately 15 minutes per person.
Choose from 3 options: molded arch los cabos, molded heart, molded big ornament
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- 72 hours notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and not included in the cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.